New SRBMiner 1.8.4 Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner With Performance Boost for HBM-based GPUs
The latest version 1.8.4 of the CryptoNight AMD GPU miner SRBMiner brings significant performance boost for all of AMD’s HBM memory based GPUs, namely the Radeon Vega56, Vega 64, Vega FE and the latest Radeon VII with HBM2 video memory. The performance boost for these video cards can be up to about 15%, so definitely worth upgrading any mining rigs with the newly released miner for the extra hashrate you will be getting… and that apparently goes for all of the supported algorithms! To take advantage of the extra performance boost you need to play around with the new parameter
tweak_profile checking the level of tweak profile that your GPUs can handle and applying it. Apparently the improvement is based on memory timings modification thanks to the work of Eliovp and his useful AMD Memory Tweak Tool.
You can find the full changelog for the latest release quoted below. Do note that the developer fee is ~0.85% for both normal mode and algorithm switching mode as SRBMiner is a closed source miner available for AMD GPU miners only under Windows.
SRBMiner V1.8.4 Full Cangelog:
– Performance increase for Vega56/64/Fe/Vii up to 15%!
– Minimum for ‘main_pool_reconnect’ is now 60 seconds instead of 180
– Added new cmd parameters: –disabletweaking, –cgputweakprofile
– Added new config parameter: tweak_profile
– Minor bug fixes
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Mining Software
- Tags: CN-Dark, CN-Fest, CNv4, Conceal, CryoNote, Cryptonight Alloy, cryptonight amd miner, Cryptonight Artocash, Cryptonight B2n, Cryptonight Dark, Cryptonight Fast, Cryptonight Fest, Cryptonight Haven, CryptoNight Heavy, CryptoNight Heavy miner, Cryptonight IPBC, Cryptonight Italo, Cryptonight Lite miner, Cryptonight Lite V7, Cryptonight Lite V7 miner, Cryptonight Marketcash, cryptonight miner, Cryptonight Mox, Cryptonight Red, Cryptonight Stellitev4, Cryptonight UltraHeavy, Cryptonight UltraHeavy miner, Cryptonight V7, Cryptonight V7 miner, Cryptonight V8, Cryptonight variant 4, cryptonight-lite, CryptonightR, CryptoNightV7, Festival coin, ItaloCoin, Monero v8, Mox, MoX Project, SRBMiner, SRBMiner CryptoNight miner, Wownero, Xcash, XMR v8, Zelerius