New GMiner 1.74 With Performance Improvements for Cuckatoo31
The latest GMiner 1.74 miner has introduced significant performance improvements for Cuckatoo31 algorithm used by GRIN according to the mining software’s developer. We are seeing some improvement on GTX 1080 Ti and with Cuckatoo31 for GRIN and on NiceHash currently performing well compared to everything else in terms of profitability for GPU mining it might be worth giving the new miner a go. Below you can find some official performance results from GMiner’s developer on different Nvidia GPUs using the latest version 1.74, so that you can compare with your own hardware. Do note that this update does not yet include dual mining CKB+ETH, still only Eaglesong mining alone is possible.
Cuckatoo31 performance on stock GPU settings:
– Palit GTX 1070 Dual 8GB ~0.86 G/s
– MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~0.96 G/s
– Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~1.64 G/s
– MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8GB ~1.33 G/s
The GMiner miner software was originally only an Nvidia GPU miner, although some algorithms are already supported on AMD GPUs as well. Do note that GMiner is a closed source miner for Nvidia and AMD GPUs with binaries available for both Windows and Linux, there is a 2% developer fee built-in the software.
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Mining Software
- Tags: AMD Aeternity, AMD BEAM, AMD Cuckaroo29s, AMD Grin29, AMD SWAP, Beam, Beam miner, BFC, BFC algorithm, BFC miner, BFC mining, Bitfree Cash, Bitfree Cash miner, Bitfree Cash mining, c29, C31, Cuckaroo29, Cuckaroo29s, Cuckatoo31, CUDA equihash miner, Equihash 125-4, equihash 144-5, Equihash 150-5, Equihash 192/7, equihash 210-9, Equihash 96/5, ETC, ETH, Ethash, GMiner, GMiner AMD, GMiner Beam, GMiner CUDA equihash miner, GMiner CUDA miner, GMiner Equihash, GMiner equihash miner, GMiner Linux, GMiner v1.69, GMiner Windows, Grin, Grin miner, Grin Nvidia miner, Grin29, Grin31, NBMiner, Nicehash, Nvidia ETH miner, Nvidia Ethash miner, SWAP, uupool, ZelCash