IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic
IOTA wants to accelerate an open infrastructure that forms the backbone of the world’s digital economy with an infrastructure that is built with both humans and machines in mind.
With the launch of a vendor-neutral open framework, IOTA will distribute governance in key IOTA use case areas. Without no risk of license infringement, companies and organisations can make use of IOTA’s ecosystem and build their own products, services and intellectual property.
By working together with the Eclipse Foundation, one of the world’s most accredited open source foundations, IOTA provides a professional environment for organizations, thought leaders and developers to:
- Benefit from the open and vendor-neutral governance framework
- Collaborate on innovative projects that span industries and regions
- Have their say on the future of IOTA’s development
- Obtain a first-mover advantage in their respective fields
- Interact with the Eclipse and IOTA developer communities
The Tangle EE working group exists to drive open-source collaboration and commercial adoption in major IOTA use case areas, build thought-leadership as well as develop tooling, applications and documentation for both business and academia in one place.