Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) Launches Protector Master Node Program To Build a 5G-Blockchain Ecosystem
On August 25, 2019, Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) will launch its Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan, aiming to allow community users to participate in the project development as well as openly co-manage the project, jointly promote the ecological construction and share the refund. HSN claims to be the world’s first 5G digital public chain.
An ecological network with 5G-architecture, the company is headquartered in Singapore with branches in China, the Netherlands and Germany and it aims to use blockchain technology to achieve complex application scenarios to support the 5G industry development.
HSN has the advantages in high throughput, high capacity, high diversity, high compatibility and low cost. Its software and hardware integrated solutions will be widely used in cloud VR/AR, smart security, smart cities, smart manufacturing, drones, SDWAN+NAS, Mesh products, and edge computing modules. HSN has released its whitepaper and the first generation of ecological application technologies. It has been listed on five exchanges, including MXC and DragonEX. Communities have been established in over 30 countries and regions around the world, supported by more than 100,000 members.
HSN was launched in June 2019 and has held roadshows in New York, Colombia, Vietnam, Thailand, Switzerland, and China, welcomed by investment institutions and investors. In just two months, HSN attracted investment from Bi’anhua Capital, which was established in June 2019 by well-known blockchain investment institution Xiong’an Southeast Asia Blockchain Innovation Center and Silicon Valley professional blockchain investment agency Mayflower Capital. This first round of multi-million dollar investment was also the first project approved after its establishment. Immediately thereafter, HSN successively attracted investment from Dragon Network DragonEX and Chainup Technology.
In project development, HSN currently relies on its two subsidiary companies, Ninechain Technology (focus on blockchain and main chain software technology research and development) and Tenbay IoT (provides customers with software and hardware integration data communication solutions). At present, HSN’s team has reached 100 members, 95% of which are experts from R&D personnel in communication fields. HSN main network has completed the prototype design and gradually carried out relevant key technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39lZWlqAEYresearch.
In addition, in order to better support HSN technical development, HSN’s subsidiary, Tenbay IoT, is also providing services and joint development for other customers and technology partners, such as LENOVO and Shanghai Quectel Wireless, Jieshun Technology, and Megsmart Technology.
HSN provides in-depth cooperation on 5G communication technology products, providing partners with hardware and software integration solutions for data connectivity and communication modules required for IoT devices, and 5G-communication module, 5G intelligent solution. The above-related products and integrated solutions are expected to be applied in the upcoming scenarios in smart cities, car networking and intelligent manufacturing.
In project operation, 100,000 users in the community have made good progress in technology development, community promotion and self-government. In order to reward the community’s active participation and contribution to the project, several contests and airdrops have been launched. The team also committed to a token buyback that reached already over 7 million HSN’s.
With the rapid development of 5G, governments and communication operators have accelerated the deployment of 5G commercial devices and application solutions, and various manufacturers have released 5G smart terminal products. Numerous investment institutions and senior investors with keen insight and advanced analysts have also deployed Blockchain integrating 5G concepts.
HSN decided to launch the Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan on August 25, 2019, and put forward 5 million HSN tokens as a gift to the protector nodes and referees. For the detailed plan please see here.
- Dubai’s Wethaq Partner with R3 to Digitize Islamic Capital Markets – August 29, 2019
- MERJ Exchange Cuts Deal with FCA-regulated Globacap to Offer Tokenized Securities to EU Investors via Seychelles Stock Exchange – August 29, 2019
- Ethereum Classic Labs Teams Up With iZbreaker to Construct and Launch New Platform on Ethereum Classic – August 29, 2019
- Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) Launches Protector Master Node Program To Build a 5G-Blockchain Ecosystem – August 29, 2019
- Canadian Bank of England Governor Mark Carney Calls for a Global Monetary System to Replace the Dollar – August 28, 2019
- Algo Capital Closes Algo VC Fund at $200 Million – Doubling Expected $100 Million – August 27, 2019
- VideoCoin Network Goes Live – August 27, 2019
- Charlie Shrem Backed Particl, Launches First Products for Sale – August 27, 2019
- Karuschain Opens Applications for Blockchain Beta Testers Among Precious Metals Mining Companies – August 27, 2019
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises – August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number – August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies – August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin – August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts – August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences – August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology – August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS – August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived – August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds – August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins – August 19, 2019
Also published on Medium.